Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Carnoustie Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1359076
Home in Smithfields Easley SC
REDUCED 15K!!! Tremendous curb appeal and endless golf views await from this Smithfields Country Club home located directly on the #3 fairway. Enjoy the good life from this 4 bedroom with dual master suites lending itself to several lifestyles. Perfect option for a growing family or live-in relative with a highly functional floor plan offering great separation and size. This home welcomes you through the front door with spacious and warm living room complete with hardwoods and gas log fireplace while the adjacent master bedroom provides the space and serenity needed to recharge. Updated kitchen with brand new flooring and granite is ideal for entertaining as it overlooks the 2nd living room and is steps away from the formal dining room, laundry room, and incredibly convenient powder room. Full length rear deck is simply a spectacular area to host family and friends as you enjoy postcard golf views from high above. Upstairs you will find an additional master suite that is just as spacious as the first along with 2 guest bedrooms featuring dual closets and home office that could easily be used as a 5th bedroom. Plenty of storage to be found with multiple closet spaces, many rooms having access doors to the walk-in attic, tons of below grade space, and 2 car attached garage. Notable owner improvements include new flooring throughout, newer architectural roof, leaf guard gutter system, interior and exterior painting, recently replaced main HVAC (January 2018), and active termite warranty bond. Some of the areas best golf, tennis, swim, and social activities are at your fingertips available through country club membership or choose to live in a beautiful community for a nominal HOA of just $85 per year. This home is great value situated moments away from everything the Upstate has to offer...Greenville, Clemson, Anderson, Lake Keowee, Lake Hartwell, and a short drive to Western NC. Local schools, hospitals, shopping, and dining are all very close. Come see how much can be yours for under 300k!!
- MLS® #1359076
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, On Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:John Schroder
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address203 Carnoustie Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Blown, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 9:31pm CST.