Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
164 Northshores Drive, Seneca SC, 29672 MLS® #1359091
Home in Waterside Crossing Seneca SC
Magically combining the charm of a Craftsman mountain retreat with a New England lakeside home, an artist’s attention to detail, a faultless floor plan and enviable lakefront surroundings in the Waterside Crossing community, this outstanding home of 5,007 sq. ft. delights the eye. The .79 acre lot with a gentle slope through lofty pines and hardwoods, low-maintenance plantings, extensive stacked stone hardscaping and meandering flagstone walkway culminates at 145’ of open shoreline on tranquil Lake Keowee in upstate South Carolina. The handsome architectural design of the home capitalizes on its expansive lake view, is open and bright, and seamlessly incorporates five bedrooms (although one might serve equally as a den), five full and one half bathrooms on two light-infused levels. Vaulted, rough-sawn, whitewashed ceilings punctuated with elaborate hammer beam accents inspire heavenward-glances and reverie, while white oak and slate floors tempt you to explore the home’s surprises. Harmonious interior spaces spill through numerous French doors to extraordinary outdoor rooms, both open and covered. Exquisite antique light fixtures, custom-crafted wrought iron, fairytale lofts and balcony, sweetly bowed windows, a circular outdoor shower, giant-sized checkerboard floor celebrate the inimitable and await discovery. A luxurious master suite, kitchen fit for haute cuisine, delightful screened porch with outdoor fireplace, professional artist’s studio of superb proportions (but eminently suitable for use as a home gym, media or playroom) and impressive yet intimate living areas speak to a home worthy of your life’s stage.
- MLS® #1359091
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Masonry Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- RoofWood Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address164 Northshores Drive
- SubdivisionWaterside Crossing
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
Price Change History for 164 Northshores Drive, Seneca, SC (MLS® #1359091)
|Price Reduced (from $2,100,000)||$1,999,000||$101,000 (4.81%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2018 at 11:46am CDT.