Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Nottingham Way, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1359121
Home in Other Anderson SC
Fabulous home available in the great neighborhood of Sherwood Forest. Three Bedroom Two Bath beauty with a nice floor plan and fantastic fireplace feature in the living and dining rooms. Over 2000 square feet with a large den/bonus room, a two-car garage and water feature in the backyard patio. This corner lot has a circular driveway and is a nice size for the neighborhood. Located close to downtown Anderson with great Freeway access to I 85 and to boat access for Lake Hartwell. Price to sell this home won’t last long in the neighborhood.
- MLS® #1359121
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Michael Levitt
- Listing Office:Dunlap Team Real Estate
- Address401 Nottingham Way
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryMount Lebanon Elementary
- MiddleRiverside - Anderson 4
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 5:31am CST.