Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 Heritage Oak Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1359419
Condo/Townhouse in Oak Park Simpsonville SC
Gorgeous three level home located in Oak Park Subdivision! Only 2 minutes from I-385 on ramp which makes access to Greenville a breeze. Maintainance free living in the heart of downtown Simpsonville. Walking distance from the clock tower. This is an end unit with no neighbors directly behind it, as well. The first floor has garage access and then a bedroom with a full bath, walk-in closet, as well as walk-out door to patio space. This makes a wonderful guest room or teenage space. The second floor has a large great room / Dining area that is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen is spacious with a nice prep island with granite counter tops and stainless appliances. A nice deck for morning coffee or entertaining is accessed off the Living Room. The master bedroom, third bedroom, and laundry are located on the third floor. Both bedrooms have their own full bathrooms. Come take a look at this home today, this is a home you do not want to miss.
- MLS® #1359419
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Wayne Kiest
- Listing Office:Waveland Property Services, Ll
- Address50 Heritage Oak Way
- SubdivisionOak Park
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Ceiling 9ft+, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 3:31pm CST.