Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
377 Old South Road, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1359475
Home in River Falls Pla Duncan SC
FULL BRICK HOME THAT IS AN AMAZING DEAL! This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath one-story home PLUS BONUS ROOM has a great OPEN FLOOR PLAN with plenty of room to entertain family and friends! The immense curb appeal with the perfectly landscaped flower beds will catch your eye as soon as you pull up. The side transomed front door and lustrous hardwood flooring make a great first impression! The dining room is showcased with hearty columns, a designer chandelier, and right off of the foyer. While on the opposite side of the foyer you are pleased to find a HOME OFFICE with French doors. The focal point of the spacious living room is the GAS LOG FIREPLACE with a traditional mantle. The living room also features 9’ ceilings with dual lighted ceiling fans, open to the kitchen for seamless entertaining, and offers easy access to the REAR PATIO, IN-GROUND POOL, and beautifully landscaped FENCED BACKYARD! The kitchen is HUGE and a chef’s dream and is adorned with an abundance of cabinetry, tons of rich GRANITE counterspace, TILE BACKSPLASH, recessed lighting, an adjoining breakfast area, and a FULL APPLIANCE PACKAGE conveys with the home including WASHER & DRYER! The master bedroom boasts a DUAL TRAY CEILING with lighted ceiling fan, plush carpet, WALK-IN CLOSET, and a BUILT-IN WINDOW SEAT! The master bathroom features an extended dual vanity, JETTED TUB, separate shower, and tile flooring. The split bedroom plan is great feature that maximizes privacy. The secondary bedrooms share a centrally located hall bath with a dual vanity, tub/shower combination with TILE SURROUND, and tile flooring. The upstairs BONUS ROOM is HUGE and boasts a WET BAR and TONS OF STORAGE! Outside you will find a HUGE REAR PATIO and OUTDOOR KITCHEN that is great for those weekend cookouts! Your family will be thrilled with the SALTWATER IN-GROUND POOL in the FENCED BACKYARD! The beautifully manicured lawn is maintained by a FULL-YARD SPRINKLER SYSTEM. River Falls Plantation is a well-established neighborhood offering CLUBHOUSE, COMMON AREAS, LIGHTS, POOL, TENNIS COURTS & CART PATHS (one located right beside home)! SOME EXTRAS PER THE SELLERS: R-31 insulation, CARPET ONLY 1 YEAR OLD , NEW CONTROL BOARD for pool, ALARM SYSTEM, and have RECENTLY PAINTED! Currently zoned for SOUGHT AFTER DISTRICT 5 SCHOOLS (River Ridge Elementary, Florence Chapel Middle, and Byrnes High). These sellers are including a home warranty with an acceptable offer.
- MLS® #1359475
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, On Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Leanne Carswell
- Listing Office:The Leanne Carswell Expert Re
- Address377 Old South Road
- SubdivisionRiver Falls Pla
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 377 Old South Road, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1359475)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $339,500)||$334,900||$4,600 (1.35%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2018 at 4:31pm CDT.