Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
314 Viewmont Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1359660
Home in None Greenville SC
What an amazing opportunity in the heart of the Paris Mountain/Furman University area! You are oh so close to Downtown Greenville, and Travelers Rest/Swamp Rabbit Trail! A lovely lot features plenty of mature trees, babbling creek with a bridge that crosses it, and a deck that over looks all the privacy! Off a stone front porch, you enter into a true foyer with parquet wood floors, and immediately on your left is a living room with crown molding that over looks the front yard. Next, you come to a spacious kitchen, with island, plenty of cabinetry and counter top space! There is room for a table in the kitchen. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms. The secondary bath has a stand up shower. The master suite has a private bathroom. If you want down a few stairs you will come to an oversized den with gas log fireplace! The home recently had the roof replaced, has vinyl replacement windows, new garage door, and the Carrier HVAC is 10-11 years old. All the big ticket items have been taken care of, so putting your personal updates into this home will make it yours! Off the downstairs den, there is another room that would be perfect for an office, craft room, or workout area! For the creative buyer, it could even be a 4th bedroom! Just through the sliding doors, there is a lovely brick patio! It runs the full length of the side of the house, and has a partial brick wall that gives a private courtyard area. With woods in the rear of the lot and across the street in the front, there is definitely a lot of privacy and serenity that can be found in this home! Home being sold, “as-is, where-is”.
- MLS® #1359660
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Sandy Clayton
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address314 Viewmont Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDisposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet
- HighTravelers Rest
Price Change History for 314 Viewmont Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1359660)
|Price Reduced (from $199,900)||$189,900||$10,000 (5.00%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 11:31pm CST.