Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Ladson Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1359667
Home in None Greenville SC
This is a fantastic house! When you pull up, you will be drawn in by its wonderful curb appeal. The yard is freshly sodded, driveway has newly poured concrete, and you'll walk up the sidewalk to a charming front porch where you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee. New vinyl siding and gutters, windows and roof are both appealing and functional updates. Open the front door to find the open living-dining-kitchen space where you can watch tv while you cook or have friends over to mingle. Gather around the island to enjoy appetizers and conversation before sitting in the cozy living space. There are three bedrooms with a split floorpan layout, with two bedrooms and bath in front and a master suite in back. The bathrooms are fabulous with beautiful vanities, granite countertops and nicely done tile work. In back you will find a walk in laundry room with a cool tile floor pattern. You can flow easily out to the back yard which is fenced for privacy and has plenty of room for a fire pit or can be kept open for play. Another great Gendlin home renovation.
- MLS® #1359667
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Heather Stemann
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address4 Ladson Street
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 8:31pm CST.