Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 Stokes Road, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1359714
Home in None Simpsonville SC
One level living at its absolute finest! This old world charmer mixes the old with the new in the most perfect fashion. Hardwood floors throughout many rooms from the Simpsonville Cotton Mill. Many of the hardwood floors are also heart pine; gorgeous and stately. Each of the 5 bedrooms features ample closet space and its own personal space and identity. The master bedroom features a small seating area and "his and hers" walk in closets. One of the 5 bedrooms is currently used as a home office. The home also includes a state of the art home theater room that features "bed style stadium seating." The library features a large built in bookcase that covers one side of the room. The recently remodeled kitchen features a huge island with granite countertops and ample storage. Kitchen features ALL NEW LG appliances Dining room area includes a wood burning fireplace. The living room space features French doors that extend out on the grand patio area. If outdoor living is your thing, this house is for you! Featuring over 2 wrap around porches, a deck area, a patio, and a sitting area there is just as much living space outside as inside! The backyard features a salt water pool, a "she" shed, a cement patio with gazebo, and a grilling deck. Don't miss out on the rest of this 1.1 acre property that features a gorgeous oak tree that is over 100 years old. The homeowners have taken impeccable care of this property.
- MLS® #1359714
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kasey Coffey
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address117 Stokes Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 2:46am CST.