Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Campbells Farm Drive, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1359748
Home in The Farm at Sandy Springs Piedmont SC
PERFECT!, that is the best way to describe this one level, 3 year old home in the highly popular Farm at Sandy Springs subdivision. Act fast homes in this subdivision last only days. MOVE IN READY! The home cannot be missed right by the stone column entrance on PREMIUM corner lot. When you pull in the drive you will get that feeling! THIS IS IT! HOME! As you enter you will step on to a spacious covered columned front porch with batten board shutters and mix of vinyl and stone siding. Naturally toned, and extremely inviting. When you enter you are greeted with nothing but hardwood floors, beautiful deep cherry finish. The foyer is open with a half side wall as to not close in the area, also has a brand new adjustable storm door with screen check them out super neat, by Andersen! Open the door and enjoy the outdoors. Passing thru the foyer you enter a generous sized living room very open with 9ft ceilings, connected is a large open dining room. Down the hall to the left is a nice size laundry room with shelving, which exits to a two garage. Back to hall you enter the very spacious kitchen featuring gorgeous dark wooded cabinets and granite countertops. All GE appliances are 3 years old and remain with the house including washer and dryer. There is a low granite top bar for extended seating and kitchen gathering. Connected to kitchen is a breakfast nook with the generous sized pantry. Very nice open great room vaulted Ceiling with gas fireplace and mantle, hardwoods in superior condition. Down the hall you have two spacious bedrooms with a full bath in the center which features tub/shower, beautiful cabinets and tile floors. On the opposite side of the great room is the master suite large room with tray ceiling and double windows, the master bath features, double sink, beautiful cabinets, very large garden tub and separate shower, tile floor and a very large master closet. Enter back to the great room and exiting the back door you step on to this HUGE patio 28' X 16'. Owners paid extra for the extension. The back yard view is just awesome, a level Bermuda grass lawn with a 6 zone Hunter in ground sprinkler system. A large utility building that was built on site featuring a loft and work bench, the property is surrounded on the side and back by neighborhood maintained landscaping. There are also numerous above ground garden spots to plant your summer garden seasoned and ready for spring planting compost included. Some other features to mention are a spacious 2 car garage with pull down attic for additional storage, whole house surge protector, upgraded security system, new storm doors front and back, current updated inspections with a clean bill of health on electrical , HVAC, and pluming, records on bar in kitchen. House is in short walking distance to neighborhood pool. The neighborhood is beautiful, features half acres lots or more, 85 acres of common space, walking path, playground, beautiful pool and cabana, no house backs to another. Spacious open and well maintained. Awesome location, less than mile from Grocery store, gas, pharmacy, schools just down the road. 15 min drive to Simpsonville and 20min drive to Greenville. Extremely close to I 85 and Toll. Centrally located to everything, a truly EXCELLENT location!! This is simply too good to be true, the attention to detail in maintaining this home is remarkable, Please make an appointment TODAY! This will not last long!
- MLS® #1359748
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Brian Welborn
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner Simpsonville
- Address2 Campbells Farm Drive
- SubdivisionThe Farm at Sandy Springs
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet, Radon System, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Price Change History for 2 Campbells Farm Drive, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1359748)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 8:01am CST.