Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Raes Creek Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1359757
Home in Linkside III Greenville SC
Stunning 4/3 home minutes from downtown Greenville. This executive level home has it all – style, tradition, and modern updates. The large master bedroom is on the main level and features a luxurious bathroom. It was recently renovated from top to bottom and comes with a private shoe room. You’ll find hardwood floors throughout the main level, a formal dining room, living room and den. There is plenty of room to spread out. The three large bedrooms upstairs, all feature walk-in closets. The bonus room could easily become a man-cave, exercise room or 5th bedroom. There are also two full bathrooms upstairs to accommodate families on the go. The eat-in kitchen and island are the perfect place to enjoy time together with friends and family. The home is wonderful for entertaining. You have ample space for a large dining room table to host large dinner parties. The well manicured yard is just under half an acre. The owners have added plantation shutters and security cameras that will convey with the purchase. Luxury and convenience can finally be yours. Come be the envy of the neighborhood!
- MLS® #1359757
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Angela Sawyer
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address106 Raes Creek Drive
- SubdivisionLinkside III
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 3:01am CST.