Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Altamont Forest Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1359821
Home in Altamont Forest Greenville SC
Your opportunity to live in the Mountains and at the same time be next door to Paris Mt. State Park, Furman University, and the Swamp Rabbit Trail. In addition, Greenville’s downtown area, including many fine restaurants and businesses are only a short drive. This contemporary home provides 360 views through the large windows and brings the outside in allowing tons of sunshine regardless of the season. You will enjoy what nature has to offer. Appreciate the birds and solitude from the huge deck surrounding 2 sides of the home. The open floor plan makes the great room a spectacular gathering spot for friends and family. The chef will enjoy the brand new stainless-steel kitchen appliances. The present owners have cherished living here. Some of the updates they have made include: new HVAC, interior painting throughout, smooth ceilings and all new stainless-steel kitchen appliances. The 2 car garage has approx. 700 sq. ft. for storage. WITH ACCEPTABLE OFFER, SELLER IS OFFERING $5,000 CARPET ALLOWANCE!
- MLS® #1359821
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Ginger Sherman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address20 Altamont Forest Drive
- SubdivisionAltamont Forest
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Floor Furnace
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 20 Altamont Forest Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1359821)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 9:46am CST.