Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Putney Bridge Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1359842
Home in Cobblestone Simpsonville SC
This exceptional home is located in the very desirable gated Cobblestone community. As you enter you will find a beautiful Study and Dining Room with arched windows. The 2 story Great Room features a wet bar, floor to ceiling stone fireplace with gas logs, and cat walk. From the Great Room, you will pass through a beautiful arched stone doorway into the fabulous Kitchen/Breakfast Room/Keeping Room. The Kitchen, which was remodeled in Nov. 2016, features granite countertops, tile backsplash, large center island, breakfast bar, 6 burner Wolf range, warming drawer, built-in Sub Zero refrigerator, built in microwave drawer, pot filler, pantry and soft close drawers. There is also a coffee bar with wine cooler and built in desk off the Kitchen. The Kitchen opens to the cozy Keeping Room with stone fireplace and ceiling beams. The well thought out Laundry Room with access to side driveway has sink, built in cabinets and shelving, and drop zone. The amazing Master Bedroom Suite was added in Nov. 2016. The Master BR was converted into a HUGE walk in dream closet (19x15) with built-ins and center island. The Master BR features a stone fireplace with gas logs, ceiling beams, and coffee bar. The renovated (Nov. 2016) spa like Master BA features tub w/air jets, large tiled shower and dual sinks. Upstairs you will find 3 large Bedrooms with walk in closets and a Bonus Room with closet and storage that could be a 6th bedroom. There are also two Jack and Jill baths that give each Bedroom private access to a bathroom. The lower level features another large Bonus Room, a full Kitchen, bar area, eating area, spacious Bedroom, full Bath, Media room, exercise room and TONS of walk in storage areas. The outdoor areas include a large deck, screened porch, covered stamped concrete patio on the lower level, salt water pool, an amazing patio with outdoor fireplace and gated yard. There are two 2 car garages - one on the main level and one on the lower level. Additional features - full yard irrigation, plantation shutters throughout home, speakers in Kitchen/Keeping/Master/Screened Porch, some LED light fixtures, outdoor LED lighting, epoxy flooring, central vacuum, walk in attic, 4 furnaces/ac units, tons of walk-in storage areas, Hot water heater replaced in 2016, etc... The list goes on and on.
- MLS® #1359842
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Carole Atkison
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address109 Putney Bridge Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 109 Putney Bridge Lane, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1359842)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $1,340,000)||$1,299,000||$41,000 (3.06%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2018 at 5:01am CDT.