Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Linton Street, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1359887
Home in Downtown Greenville SC
Spacious and affordable opportunity near Downtown Greenville, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, the new Mayberry Park, etc. 5 bedrooms 2 baths. Living room. Large dining room. Sunroom. Large laundry room. Vinyl siding. Insulated vinyl windows. Front and side covered porches. Heat pump. Buy today before Greenville's downtown growth and the development of the area around the new park push prices out of reach.
- MLS® #1359887
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Don Emerson
- Listing Office:Emerson Properties,inc.
- Address18 Linton Street
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorHardwood, Pine, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsHardwood, Pine, Vinyl
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Price Change History for 18 Linton Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1359887)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 5:31am CST.