Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Wren School Road, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1359898
Home in None Piedmont SC
Great space...for even the largest family. This 6 bedroom 4 1/2 BA home sitting on almost 4 acres is only minutes from award winning Wren schools and I-85. With a master on the main level and a second BR or office and full bath there also, this home lends itself to many uses-an In-law suite on ground level or a private office and bath for those conducting business from home. the huge GR features a large beautiful rock FP for cozy winter evenings with entrance to a massive screened porch overlooking a pool and the lovely acreage. Although needing some TLC, the kitchen area is large enough for more than one cook. The bonus room over the 2 car garage can be used for a vast array of different things-a man cave, teenage study/game room, a TV family room, or a rec room for the entire family. With enough acreage to share with a horse and no HOA to worry about this home has the best of all worlds. Within a few miles of Greenville, Anderson, Clemson or Easley the home owners can easily enjoy baseball, football, plays, concerts and fine dining year round. Our seller will offer an upgrade/decorator allowance with an acceptable contract.
- MLS® #1359898
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-Above Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Joanne Beresh
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Powd
- Address202 Wren School Road
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 11:31am CST.