Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
66 Sycamore Ridge Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1359908
Home in Sycamore Ridge Simpsonville SC
Welcome home to this beautifully appointed custom 4 BR + Office+Bonus + Loft, 3.5 BA home with amazing inground pool w/waterfall, 3 c gar w/workshop, formal rooms and located on a professionally landscaped .59 acre lot in one of Simpsonville's finest neighborhoods-Sycamore Ridge. This brick home offers an open floor plan, master suite on main w/sitting room, large walk in closet and spectacular master bath. Spacious additional guest suite on main level with private bath is perfect in law suite. Formal dining and living/office flank the sides of spacious 2 story foyer and spectacular hardwood staircase leading to upstairs living space. No detail spared in this custom home, extensive moldings, trey ceilings, gleaming hardwoods in main living areas, arched door ways, French doors, central vac....this brick beauty has it all!! Great room with floor to ceiling FP is open to gourmet kitchen w/breakfast bar, huge breakfast room and is graced by tons of windows for great natural light. Kitchen is appointed with double ovens, downdraft cooktop, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets & drawers galore, gorgeous granite c-tops, tile back splash, pendant and recessed lighting and is equipped with pantry as well as Butler's Pantry. Upstairs in this spectacular home you will find loft and bonus, catwalk to 2 additional bedrooms and a bath as well as a HUGE storage area. If you need additional finished space the storage area could easily be converted to living space. At days end you'll want to head through your sunroom to the screened porch with trex decking as you work your way to the inground pool. The beautifully manicured yard with park like setting is perfect for entertaining. There's a separate circular patio for your firepit gatherings. Amenities in Sycamore Ridge are Olympic size pool, clubhouse, lighted tennis courts, some sidewalks and street lights. This amazing home won't last long so call today for your private showing in this awesome family friendly neighborhood.
- MLS® #1359908
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Susan Berry
- Listing Office:Re/max Moves Greer
- Address66 Sycamore Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionSycamore Ridge
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2018 at 6:46pm CST.