Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
176 Buckland Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1360014
Home in Rivendell - (Anderson Co.) Anderson SC
RemarksCome home to 176 Buckland Drive. Newer home features lofty ceilings including the 2 story entrance hall; coffered ceiling in the formal dining room; dining neutral colors; & beautiful trim. This home features an eat-in kitchen with pantry, stainless appliances, granite counter tops, and a nice center island with additional cabinet space. Breakfast area leads out to generously sized covered back porch~perfect for grilling and gathering outside. Inside, there are nice hardwood floors throughout the main level. Wainscoting and chair rail add to the charm and elegance of the formal areas. Upstairs, you'll find the private area of this home. Off of the central landing, 2 of the bedrooms are connected by a Jack and Jill full bathroom that also has a hall access for the 3rd bedroom. In addition to these, there is a large master suite with enough space to create a relaxing sitting area. The master bath features a large textured window allowing lots of natural light into the bathing area. Double vanity with nice lighting; private water closet; stand-up glass shower; and full walk-in closet/dressing room are some more appealing features of this en suite! With this home, you can enjoy the common areas; the pool; and clubhouse. There is a proposed new common area in the works for Rivendell Phase III ~ please see information in associated documents. This seller is relocating and relocation company addenda will be required.
- MLS® #1360014
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Steep
- Listing Agent:Christy Coyle
- Listing Office:The Agent Owned Realty
- Address176 Buckland Drive
- SubdivisionRivendell - (Anderson Co.)
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Other
- ElementaryNorth Pointe
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 2:01pm CST.