Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 Chick Springs Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1360029
Home in Stone Lake Hts Greenville SC
Reduced! If you are looking for a great buy close to downtown, this is it! Five minutes to downtown attractions and activities. Classic ranch (almost 2000 square feet) on 0.58 acres overlooking green space along Chick Springs Rd. Home is accessed via Shines Alley on back side of property, providing additional privacy. The home has great attributes, including a light filled sun room, cozy living room that flows into the kitchen, breakfast room, dining room (with decorative fireplace), two guest bedrooms, a master with a walk in cedar lined closet and updated bathroom, and a two car garage. Plenty of hardwoods and smooth ceilings. Free flowing floor plan and one level living are the key features to this home. Easy access to health care, entertainment, restaurants, and the interstates. Residents may join nearby Stone Lake Community Club and Pool.
- MLS® #1360029
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Robyn Gillis
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address530 Chick Springs Road
- SubdivisionStone Lake Hts
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 530 Chick Springs Road, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1360029)
|Price Reduced||$289,000||$10,500 (3.51%)|
|Price Reduced (from $310,000)||$299,500||$10,500 (3.39%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 8:31pm CST.