Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Hunters Run, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1360217
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
Curb Appeal is an understatement at this painted brick beauty in one of Greenville’s premier communities of Spaulding Farm. This home exudes pride of ownership from its exterior façade and professionally designed grounds to the interior finishes. And there’s no shortage of spaces for recreation and entertainment from the sprawling screen porch & patio and the keeping room to the upstairs bonus room AND newly developed media room complete with surround sound and projection screen. The floor plan is equally impressive showcasing a wide foyer flanked by an elegant dining room and home office/study. The master suite is situated on the main level with an enormous walk-in closet and an updated bathroom with its fully tiled walk-in shower, two vanity areas, and a corner tub. There’s also an ideal guest bedroom suite on the main level, too. Adding to its charm is a powder room for guests, a large walk-in laundry room with cabinetry and utility sink. The kitchen, keeping room and breakfast area are the heart of the home with so much space to fellowship and take in views of the breathtaking rear grounds. Features include granite countertops, stainless appliances, tiled backsplash and a roomy pantry. The rear staircase leads to the bonus room & media room as well as two bedrooms that share a hall bathroom. There’s a third bedroom upstairs with its own private bathroom. And storage is no issue with well-appointed closets throughout not to mention a large walk-in attic storage area and a hard-to-find three car garage plus a circular driveway ideal for guests and visitors! Among its improvements: exterior painting, interior painting, new shutters, shelving in living room, mudroom conversion, plantation shutters, and a new HVAC system for the upstairs. Spaulding Farm boasts a strong amenity package with two pools, tennis courts, walking trails and is zoned for award winning schools.
- MLS® #1360217
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Melissa Morrell
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address1 Hunters Run
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 11:31pm CST.