Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
364 Bucklebury Road, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1360244
Home in Franklin Pointe Greer SC
Andrea Palladio was a Renaissance architect, renowned for his brilliant and innovative designs. So, too, the home that shares his name will delight and inspires with its design. A large foyer welcomes you home, with a bedroom and bath off to one side. Past another bedroom and a large family entry, the rear of the home opens up into an airy and light-filled living space. The large kitchen features an eat-at island, endless cabinetry and counter space, and a walk-in pantry. An adjacent dinette space is perfect for casual dining. The family room has enough space to entertain to your heart’s delight while still feeling cozy, especially after you add the optional fireplace! A spacious 8x22' rear screened porch is perfect for relaxing evenings or entertaining. Tucked off to the side, the owner’s bedroom is a true retreat, featuring a bath with dual vanities and an enormous closet. The Palladio comes in a variety of facades, all with covered porches! Franklin Pointe is a beautiful community centrally located off of Interstate 85 between Greenville and Spartanburg. This popular area is home to many major employers, new shopping and restaurants. Call this friendly community home and you will have the benefit of being close to it all, while surrounded by a gorgeous perimeter of trees in a picturesque setting! FRANKLIN POINTE is USDA Eligible, offering 100% financing for qualified buyers. Stop by the Model Home at Franklin Pointe today for more information!
- MLS® #1360244
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Bill Kane
- Listing Office:Ryan Homes
- Address364 Bucklebury Road
- SubdivisionFranklin Pointe
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 5:16pm CST.