Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
418 Kilgore Farms Circle, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1360251
Home in Kilgore Farms Simpsonville SC
Don't miss this! This gorgeous 4 bedrooms 2.5 bath plus bonus/flex room boasts and open floor plan with newly refinished hardwoods, new carpet, fresh paint and new lighting. The two story welcomes you with a graceful open staircase, flanked by a stunning dining room with coffered ceiling. The kitchen is sure to please the everyday home chef with abundance of cherry cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, granite and tile backsplash. Stay organized and beautiful in your pantry with the double wall cabinetry pantry. The island is perfectly situated in the center of the kitchen and overlooks the expansive keeping room which is perfect for friends, family, entertaining or just cozying up by the stacked stone double sided fireplace. The breakfast room is convenient and surrounded by a wall of windows. The sunken great room is impressive in size and features 12' foot ceilings as well as the stacked stone, raised hearth fireplace. Upstairs you'll find a gracious master suite with double trey ceiling, multiple closets and a spa-like bathroom with his and her separate vanities, jetted corner tub and large shower with bench. Impressive bonus/flex room is perfect for home theater (wired for surround sound and HDMI to connect your personal projector), or home office or any other identity for you and your family. Three other bedrooms, bathroom with dual sinks, plenty of storage and separate tub/shower/watercloset area complete the upstairs. Storage is sure to impress in this home with plenty of closets, expansive attic storage, hyloft system in garage as well as shelving units. The laundry room features laundry sink, shelves and plenty of cabinetry as well! The backyard is not to be missed! Oversized screened porch with screentight system and wired for television, opens to stamped concrete patio perfect for grilling. Kilgore Farms is highly sought after with its unparalleled amenities including 2 jr. Olympic size swimming pools, kiddie pool with mushroom water feature, cabana, playground, tennis courts and clubhouse! Award winning schools and conveniently located to Lowes Foods, dining, airport, medical facilities and interstate access!
- MLS® #1360251
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Green CertificationEnergyStar Cert Hm-DocReq
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Melissa Tofield
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Woodruff
- Address418 Kilgore Farms Circle
- SubdivisionKilgore Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Price Change History for 418 Kilgore Farms Circle, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1360251)
|Price Reduced||$365,000||$4,900 (1.32%)|
|Price Reduced||$369,900||$3,100 (0.83%)|
|Price Reduced||$373,000||$2,000 (0.53%)|
|Price Reduced (from $379,900)||$375,000||$4,900 (1.29%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2018 at 12:16pm CDT.