Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
428 Saddle Back Trail, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1360334
Home in Escavera Duncan SC
Single Level Living! The Davidson is the ranch floor plan that you've been searching for! This home has a gorgeous exterior with beautiful contrast stone accents! Entering the home you're greeted by a warm and inviting foyer. The first of three bedrooms is located at the front of the home and has a ton of natural light. Flowing into the heart of the home you will notice that the kitchen, dining room and great room are all open to each other with luxury vinyl tile thru the main living area! The kitchen features designer espresso cabinetry, upgraded appliances and a wonderful bar top that looks out into the great room which features soaring vaulted ceilings! You will find a large guest bathroom and a convenient laundry room off of the main living area. The second bedroom is the perfect size and has a lot of closet space. The owner's suite is breath taking and features vaulted ceilings! The owner's bath has been upgraded to include a dual sink vanity, walk-in shower and separate soaking tub! This home is an incredible value with all the benefit of new construction and a 10 yr. Home Warranty! Ask about our Home Town Hero Savings!
- MLS® #1360334
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing Agent:Nan Conover
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address428 Saddle Back Trail
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Other
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Price Change History for 428 Saddle Back Trail, Duncan, SC (MLS® #1360334)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$185,990||$5,000 (2.62%)|
|Price Increased (from $188,990)||$190,990||$2,000 (1.06%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2018 at 5:31pm CDT.