Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
441 Saddle Back Trail, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1360362
Home in Escavera Duncan SC
AMAZING home with large bedrooms and open loft/recreation space on the second level! The Biltmore is the home that you've been searching for. So, stop looking and start living! This home sits on a gorgeous corner lot and has great curb appeal with its brick accents and craftsman style columns. Entering the home you're greeted by a wonderful formal living room that opens to the dining room. Flowing into the great room you will find a gorgeous gas fire place! The kitchen is open to the great room and features designer espresso cabinetry with polished nickel hardware, stainless steel appliances and a large center island! The home also has upgraded LVT flooring throughout the main level that is GORGEOUS and super easy to care for. The second level is amazing and features three large bedrooms, all with walk-in closets and a central bath with dual vanity sinks. You'll also find the loft/rec room that is the perfect hang out spot. The owner's suite is breath taking and features soaring vaulted ceilings. The owner's bath has been upgraded to include; dual sink vanity, walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. You don't even need to leave the house for spa day! The owner's closet is gigantic and offers tons of storage space. All of this and it sits on over a half an acre!! This home is an incredible value with all the benefit of new construction and a 10 yr. Home Warranty! Ask about our Main Street Stars Savings! All of this located in an incredible location just off of I-85 at either exit 60 or 63. Escavera is one of the most popular communities in the area and will have a community pool and cabana in the spring of 2018!
- MLS® #1360362
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level
- Listing Agent:Tammy Peluso
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address441 Saddle Back Trail
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl, Other
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2018 at 1:01pm CDT.