Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Farm Brook Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1360380
Home in Autumn Trace Simpsonville SC
Masterful design and fantastic upgrades are embodied in this spotless 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home. Highlights include - a partially finished walk-out basement (stubbed for electric and plumbing & rooms, not counted in square footage) Updates Include - New Carriage Garage Door -Light fixtures throughout interior and exterior - Leaf guard Gutter Screens - New deck floor - stair treads and hand rails - Granite countertops - cabinetry hardware - Freshly painted interior… And so much more! (See associated docs for a complete list of upgrades) From the moment you enter, you are immediately impressed by the luxurious two story foyer and open floor plan. A formal dining room captivates you with architectural columns, wainscoting, crown molding, and an elegant chandelier that lights the space beautifully. The two-story great room allows a fabulous view of the backyard, and the fireplace as its focal point. The breakfast room adjoins the kitchen with all the “bells and whistles” that make meal prep a breeze. Notable features of the kitchen include: granite counter tops with tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, and a large island. Be sure to visit the flex room with French doors (currently being used as a media room) and then head upstairs to visit the master suite. This restful oasis is spacious enough to create a sitting area, and features a deep tray ceiling, lighted ceiling fan, and neutral plush carpet. Dual sinks, new ceramic tile flooring and fixtures, a walk in shower, and deep soaking tub complete the Master Bath. The secondary bedrooms can be found on the opposite end of the second floor, and share a bath which includes new granite counter tops , and a shower/tub combination. Take a moment to experience peace & relaxation as you sit on the deck and enjoy the nostalgic sounds of the creek bordering the fully fenced backyard. There is also a large patio and fire pit. What a fantastic home, located in a superb neighborhood with amenities such as a junior Olympic size pool, beautifully furnished clubhouse, tot lot for small children, sidewalks, and community street lighting. Experience all this home has to offer today!
- MLS® #1360380
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address10 Farm Brook Way
- SubdivisionAutumn Trace
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
Price Change History for 10 Farm Brook Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1360380)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 8:01am CST.