Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
266 Lake Road, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1360421
Home in Other Inman SC
This home has a beautiful water view!! If your looking for a 4BR/2 Full Bath/2 Half Bath 2 story home that sits on a nice wooded two acre lot with a large front porch. Bring your rocking chairs and enjoy the lake and mountain views as you sip and enjoy your coffee. This home has large rooms and plenty of space for the large gatherings. The home has a fireplace in the great room and also in the upstairs den. There are multiple buildings on the property (24x32-2 story & 18x26) for your storage needs, one of which has electricity. Looking for more lake and mountain views, you will find them as well on the back patio, just perfect for your unwinding and relaxation needs, or for entertainment purposes. The property has two driveways as well and is definitely a must see! Schedule your appointment today!
- MLS® #1360421
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Water View, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Pam Harrison
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address266 Lake Road
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2018 at 5:31pm CDT.