Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Tully Drive, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1360461
Home in Brookstone Meadows Anderson SC
Brookstone Meadows ~ 25 minutes to Greenville ~ 3,660 square foot home with an indoor/outdoor space to die for! 4 bedroom (master on main), 3 full and 2 half bath, move-in ready, low maintenance home on a beautiful lot with circular drive. 500 sq. ft. all-season luxury entertaining space with air conditioning and heated floors has a panoramic view of the 16th green with trees beyond. A dining table that seats 10 fits comfortably. There is a very large bar topped with granite from an ancient sea bed that seats 5, with sink, gas cooktop, plenty of serving area, and an under-counter refrigerator. There is a spacious sitting area with room for an L-shaped sofa and chairs that face the greenspace. Ceilings are tongue-in-groove wood, with the sitting area under a cathedral ceiling. Four ceiling fans are strategically placed to provide added comfort. Large windows with transoms above maximize the view of the outdoors. Other features include: - Stunning, large laundry room has tons of storage! - Walk-in pantry - 2nd floor indoor storage room - Central vacuum - Landscape lighting - Additional insulation with foil in the attic for energy savings - Energy-saving film applied to windows - Hardwoods / tile / new carpet - Outdoor storage space below the entertainment/sunroom. Wren school district. 2 miles from I-85. Great neighborhood amenities are available (tennis/golf/swimming pool). 2017 property taxes: $1985.68. 2017 HOA dues: $300. Average power bill last 12 months: $219.37.
- MLS® #1360461
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, On Golf Course, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Randal Longo
- Listing Office:Isave Realty
- Address104 Tully Drive
- SubdivisionBrookstone Meadows
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 5:31pm CST.