Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
504 Echo Circle, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1360480
Home in Twin Brook Easley SC
Agent owned. 4 bedroom/2 bath completely upgraded with the finest materials, located in an established area convenient to everything. Short walk to the popular JB Red Owens Sports Complex. This home is situated on a wooded lot for a total of 2.8 acres. New survey on file. When you enter you will notice cathedral ceilings in the large family room, flanked by the formal dining room with bricked arch ways that lead into the large kitchen with tons of new cabinets, granite counter tops, subway back splash, breakfast area and separate laundry room. New LVT in the kitchen and laundry room, new hardwoods in the dining, living room and main hallway. On the other end of the home are 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Both baths feature new plumbing,(fiberglass tub in hall bath), custom vanities with granite and the master bath has a full custom tile walk in shower with a huge closet. The exterior was upgraded with a new architectural roof, new vinyl siding, new garage door and opener, new windows, painted brick, accent stone entrance, all new interior and exterior doors, new windows. Fresh green Fescue sod.
- MLS® #1360480
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kurt Brooks
- Listing Office:Cantrell & Associates
- Address504 Echo Circle
- SubdivisionTwin Brook
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 3:31pm CST.