Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
146 Page Creek Boulevard, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1360501
Home in Cottages at Landrum Landrum SC
This home was built by a local premier builder with many upgrades who pays attention to every detail. Upgraded cabinets with granite tops, stainless steel appliances and large open floor plan.Large deck off the back of home to entertain guests or just enjoy your morning coffee. HOA fees cover the lawn care maintenance so you can spend your time at the community pool. This community is minutes from downtown Landrum and city park. Builder is adding fence in back yard. The property goes back well beyond the pine straw.
- MLS® #1360501
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Bennie Simmons
- Listing Office:Laura Simmons & Associates Re
- Address146 Page Creek Boulevard
- SubdivisionCottages at Landrum
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FloorsCarpet, Other
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Price Change History for 146 Page Creek Boulevard, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1360501)
|Price Reduced||$199,900||$6,000 (2.91%)|
|Price Reduced||$205,900||$14,000 (6.37%)|
|Price Reduced||$219,900||$19,000 (7.95%)|
|Price Reduced (from $248,900)||$238,900||$10,000 (4.02%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2018 at 4:31am CDT.