Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 James Creek Point, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1360552
Home in James Creek Crossing Easley SC
Immaculate does not BEGIN to describe this beautiful home! Located in an established and mature neighborhood (name of n'hood here) with large wooded lots, this home gives great privacy with a view of the mountains with the conveniences of being close to town and convenient to everything! Back on the market with wonderful new upgrades, you won't want to miss out! Featuring 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms plus a huge bonus room, you have plenty of space for everyone! All hardwood floors in downstairs are newly refinished and are stunning! Carpet removed from stair case and replaced with same hardwood floors! Laminate flooring upstairs except for bonus room. Chef's Kitchen has been remodeled with custom wooden cabinets with glass door accents, removed a wall to create an open feeling, added backsplash and granite counter tops. Stainless appliances with a brand new (2017) Refrigerator and Dishwasher! Washer and Dryer remain. Upstairs, find master suite with updated MBA, two additional bedrooms and bonus room. As spring quickly approaches, your outdoor living is the BEST! Back yard features sparkling, well-kept IN-GROUND POOL, a rock patio and an iron gazebo area. All pool furniture and gazebo remain with this lovely house. Beyond the pool fenced area, you have grassed areas for play and a private wooded border. Side yard with storage building. These sellers have taken such good care of this home - pride of ownership shows at every turn! Many maintenance items done such as replacement of roof in 2015, new water heater in 2016, septic pumped in 2017 to name a few. See Associated Docs for a complete list of upgrades.
- MLS® #1360552
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Twila Kingsmore
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address108 James Creek Point
- SubdivisionJames Creek Crossing
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 11:31am CST.