Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
208 Courtneybrook Trail, Mauldin SC, 29662 MLS® #1360664
Home in Brookside Mauldin SC
Conveniently located in Mauldin near I-385 and just minutes from Greenville, this beautifully renovated home is better than new! Outstanding updates are noticed the second you step into the center staircase Foyer where you will find gorgeous laminate flooring, a coat closet, crown molding and flush mount lighting. A large entryway guides you into a spacious Great Room that showcases a gas log fireplace with fluted mantle, a bay window overlooking the front yard, and new neutral carpeting. The Great Room transitions easily into the Dining Room that has been styled with a brushed nickel chandelier, crown & chair rail molding and a French door that allows you to extend your entertaining space onto the large rear deck. White cabinetry fills the Kitchen with storage space and a center island gives extra workspace. The Kitchen also includes a new stainless steel appliance package, glass tile backsplash, and even a shelved pantry! New carpet can be found throughout all the bedrooms, including the main level guest suite that shares a Jack-and-Jill style bath with the Kitchen. The Master Suite is privately located upstairs, along with the third & fourth bedrooms. The Master Suite is larger than expected and features a to-die-for 12x5 walk-in closet and an ensuite bath with an extended vanity, built-in sundries cabinet, framed mirror, and tub/shower combination. The secondary bedrooms both are comfortable in size and closet space. They share a centrally located hall bath that’s also equipped with an extended vanity, framed mirror, built-in sundries cabinet and a tub/shower combination. The exterior of the home is just as special as the interior. Brick accents complement the low maintenance vinyl exterior, while a covered front porch adds to the home’s curb appeal. A new roof was installed in 2017 and an oversized front entry double Garage gives enough space for storage or a workshop. A large deck overlooking the backyard can be found at the rear of the home along with a natural area that borders Ranch creek. Amenities including a clubhouse and pool are available through the Brookside Pool at an additional yearly expense.
- MLS® #1360664
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Ernie Truman
- Listing Office:Carolina Moves, Llc
- Address208 Courtneybrook Trail
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 8:31pm CST.