Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 Algonquin Trail, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1360678
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
Breathtaking community and the inviting front porch welcome you to this Hollingsworth Park beauty! This beautiful 5BR, 3BA home awaits a new owner and is move-in ready! As you enter, you will find a spacious dining room with wainscoting, hardwood floors throughout the main level, living room with gas fireplace with two dramatic arched opening for storage, and a beautiful kitchen! The kitchen and breakfast area adjoin the spacious living room creating an ideal place for entertaining. The kitchen features ample cabinet & granite counter tops, oversized gourmet island, gas cooktop, double door pantry and more! Upstairs you will find a fabulous master suite with a trey ceiling, large full bath with tile walk-in shower, double vanities, and two separate huge walk-in closets. In addition, there are 3 more bedrooms and a full bath. The main level offers a fifth bedroom with a full bath– perfect for guests, and an office nook complete w/desk and cabinets – a must have! A separate set of stairs lead you to an amazing 13x20 bonus room with a huge storage closet! This bonus room boast lots of light and privacy offering endless possibilities! This home also offers a cozy screened porch for relaxation and a side entry Garage makes this home even more desirable! All this in the popular Verdae area with easy access to interstates and shopping! A premium lot, this home will have a "pocket park" constructed on its south side (see a finished example in the photos) that ensures a spacious lot, the BEST in the neighborhood! This is an amazing opportunity to get into this much sought-after location in this extremely awesome walking community with sidewalks that lead you to many amenities. Hollingsworth Park is a planned community with multiple residential areas, parks, retail, and services. For your convenience walk over to Stella restaurant, YMCA or enjoy the beautiful picturesque park offering ambience galore! It is close to the busy dining and retail areas of Woodruff and Haywood Roads and is convenient to I-385 and I-85. Residents can relax and enjoy being 10 minutes from downtown Greenville or enjoy an active lifestyle……the popular Swamp Rabbit Trail Soon to come! Don’t miss out on this magnificent home with lawn maintenance included in the HOA! Make your appointment today!
- MLS® #1360678
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPath, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Other, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk
- Listing Agent:Alan Swartzentruber
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address307 Algonquin Trail
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 11:01pm CST.