Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Upper Meadow Way, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1360703
Home in Brownstone Crossing Greenville SC
** GREAT FAMILY FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD / OPEN FLOOR PLAN / BRAND NEW 30-YEAR ROOF / +/- .51 ACRE LOT / HARDWOOD FLOORS / SEASONAL PARIS MOUNTAIN VIEWS / BUILT BY ROSEWOOD HOMES /MASTER AND SECONDARY BEDROOM ON MAIN FLOOR** Upon entering you are sure to be impressed with gleaming hardwoods that lead you from the foyer into the expansive Great Room, which is showcased by a stacked stone fireplace with gas logs. No detail has been overlooked in the well-designed kitchen. It’s equipped with a full bank of cabinetry, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances and work-space galore! The adjoining Breakfast Area is perfect for enjoying more casual meals. It offers a trendy chandelier and access to the screened porch. A neutral color scheme can be found in the peaceful Master Suite along with his and her walk-in closets. The master bath includes a dual vanity, soaking tub, and separate walk in shower. One more bedroom is located on the home’s main level along with an easy to reach hall bath, and a super convenient Laundry Room. The third bedroom’s upstairs setting makes it ideal for overnight guests or a teen suite. An additional full bath can be found just outside of the third bedroom along with a generously sized Bonus Room that includes a large window with Great Views! Other important exterior details include a huge backyard, a rear screened porch ready for entertaining, a fabulous two car garage, and a front yard in-ground irrigation system. Located close to Paris Mountain State Park and in a neighborhood that includes amenities such as a playground, wonderful common areas and lights. This home is a must-see because of its location and all that it has to offer! Schedule a showing to experience it today!
- MLS® #1360703
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address104 Upper Meadow Way
- SubdivisionBrownstone Crossing
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 11:16pm CST.