Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Acadia Avenue, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1360745
Home in Acadia Piedmont SC
This gorgeous, Modern-style home is located in one of the Upstate's finest communities on a private, wooded lot. Designed by Childs Architecture and custom built by Addison Homes, you'll immediately notice the bright and airy feel. The main living areas boast vaulted ceilings and the home brings in an abundance of natural light through the use of large windows, skylights, and solar tubes. Motorized window blinds provide privacy when you need it, and tuck away discretely when you don't. The open floor plan brilliantly combines the interior living spaces into one unified room, while frosted glass barn doors allow you to close off certain rooms as needed. The study features a built-in desk and extensive bookcases. There are three bedrooms in the home, each with a full bathroom - the Master Suite features a steam shower, and one of the secondary bedrooms is wheelchair accessible and has a zero entry wheelchair accessible shower. Other features of the home include a fresh air ventilation system, onsite finished hardwoods throughout, a screen porch with a fireplace, a whole house generator, a sealed crawlspace, a garden room, and so much more. The community of Acadia is home to everyone, from empty nesters to young families with school-aged children, and is conveniently located with major shopping nearby, and only 10-15 minutes from downtown Greenville, 5-10 minutes from Greenville Hospital, and 10-15 minutes from private and public schools. Amenities include 2 miles of Saluda River frontage, miles of hiking and biking trails, Jr. Olympic pool with poolhouse lounge, play fields, community gardens, and the list goes on and on. Schedule your private tour of this home today. Please note that the vacant lot next door is also for sale.
- MLS® #1360745
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Sunil Varghese
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Drive
- Address109 Acadia Avenue
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 1:16pm CDT.