Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
168 Ridgeland Drive Bldg. 3, Unit 101, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1360955
Condo/Townhouse in Ridgeland at the Park Greenville SC
Quiet, peaceful,meticulously maintained unit in desirable Ridgeland at the Park within walking distance of downtown. Maintenance free condo living on one floor with over 2,500 sq. ft. Lovely 2 BR 2.5 BA, home with lots of extras. Beautiful hand scraped wide planked hardwood floors. Open floor plan flows among main living areas. Lots of natural light, bookcases, 10 ft. high ceilings, crown molding, and a fire place with gas logs make for an elegant living space. From the living room walk out onto the covered porch for morning coffee or a refreshing beverage in the evenings while you look out over Cleveland Park, the Swamp Rabbit trail, and the twinkling lights on the bridge at night. The Kitchen has Thermador stainless appliances, Bosch refrigerator, wine cooler, granite counter tops, glass backsplash, Center Island, ample cabinet space, and a breakfast bar for casual dining. There is also a formal dining room with natural light. French doors lead to a separate cozy den which gives you the opportunity to have a T.V. /reading room. The separate small office has a custom built- in desk. The sizeable MA BR has two closets and an en suite bath with dual granite vanities,large, separate shower and tub. The second BR also has a private bath. The half bath includes a large linen closet. The laundry room has cabinets and is located across from the BRS for ease. There is a great heated and cooled storage room inside and another right outside of your door in the hall. The garage is accessible from inside making it easy to enter, exit, and unload your car while avoiding exposure to the weather. This home features the serenity and green space of the park at your footsteps and the closeness of downtown restaurants, grocery, pharmacy, theaters,but without the clamor. The best of both worlds!
- MLS® #1360955
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2012
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionRiver, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Water View
- Listing Agent:Maggie Worsham
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address168 Ridgeland Drive Bldg. 3, Unit 101
- SubdivisionRidgeland at the Park
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 1:01pm CDT.