Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
871 E Heathland Drive, Inman SC, 29349 MLS® #1360963
Home in Other Inman SC
FIRST TIME ON MARKET!! CUSTOM BUILT!! This awesome, 2 story brick home is situated on a beautiful GOLF COURSE and features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, a full unfinished BASEMENT, a 3-car garage, a circle driveway, Brazilian Cherry Floors, and much more! Entering the front door, you are welcomed by a 2-story foyer with a beautiful wrought iron staircase and second story catwalk overlooking both the foyer and great room. The room to the right of the foyer, which is currently being used as a study, can also function as a formal living room. Similarly, the music room to the left, with a coffered ceiling, can be used as a formal dining room. Connecting the dining room and the kitchen is a fabulous Butler Pantry. The kitchen is equipped with beautiful, wooden cabinetry along with granite counter tops and stainless appliances. The appliances include a gas cooktop, double ovens, a warming drawer, a microwave, a dishwasher and a refrigerator. Just off the breakfast room and great room is a huge, covered porch - perfect for entertaining and viewing golfers on Sunday afternoons. The great room is inspiring with its massive, open volume, huge rock fireplace and handsome bookcases. The master on the main level has its own private deck and large master bath. The upstairs features 4 bedrooms - 2 with private baths. One of these upstairs bedrooms is large enough to function as a second master. The terrace level offers a huge area that could easily be finished off for additional living or bedroom space. One feature that will blow your mind is the AWESOME WORKSHOP located on the lower level. LADIES - if you want this home, take your husband to view this stunning residence on the golf course with this awesome workshop and you will be in your dream home and his too!
- MLS® #1360963
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Golf, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, On Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Evon Hammett
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address871 E Heathland Drive
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2018 at 1:01pm CDT.