Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Joseph Fletcher Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1361037
Home in Maxwell Farm Simpsonville SC
Timeless. Impeccable. Luxurious. Another Galloway Custom Home that does not disappoint. This stunning painted brick home in the charming community of Maxwell Farm boasts an exceptional array of custom detailing from 10 foot ceilings with 8 foot solid core doors on the main level and lawyer panels in the elegant front dining room to a tongue & groove stained barrel ceiling in the master bedroom. There's truly no detail overlooked. The floor plan is equally impressive with the master suite and a guest suite on the main level each being well appointed with the latest finishes in tile and fixtures. The Great Room showcases an exceptional custom ceiling treatment with lighting as well as a center gas log fireplace with stone surround and high-end custom built-ins on either side. The kitchen is truly the heart of this home with a sprawling working island/bar with granite countertops, subway tile, a KitchenAide appliance package and a charming breakfast area overlooking the rear grounds. There's a huge walk-in pantry with solid shelving, a wonderful laundry room with storage sink as well as conveniently placed mudroom/drop zone cabinet off of the 2-car side load garage with epoxy flooring. Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms each with their own private bathroom plus a huge bonus/recreation room. Rich hardwoods grace the entire main level. Plush carpeting in the upstairs bedrooms and bonus space. And don't miss the walk-in attic storage! Among its other features: whole house hot water recirculating system, tankless water heater, Techshield foil-backed roof sheathing, LowE windows, full irrigation system, security system, central vac system, Lennox HVAC systems, and more! Located at the intersection of Maxwell Road and Brown Road in the Five Forks area, Maxwell Farm consists of 52 lots for custom designed homes. It’s conveniently located within minutes of great shopping, dining, and medical care. With easy access to I-385 and I-85, Maxwell Farm is only 20 minutes from downtown Greenville.
- MLS® #1361037
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Melissa Morrell
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address109 Joseph Fletcher Way
- SubdivisionMaxwell Farm
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2018 at 4:31pm CDT.