Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Fathers Drive, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1361059
Home in Acadia Piedmont SC
ISO - In search of active owners to love me! I am gorgeous inside and out, and my neighborhood is amazing too! Who wants to spend all your time on yardwork when you can be making memories? Bring your kayak and float down the river. Bring your soccer ball, have parties, bring your book and read by the water. Play all day with the friendly neighbors, and then come home to relax in the sanctuary of this craftsman style beauty. The covered front porch is a great place to hang out with neighbors. Enter into the home and you will immediately notice the gleaming hardwood floors, tons of natural light and craftsman charm. The great room is large and has a gas log fireplace, built in cabinetry and multiple windows. The dining room is open and flows well into your dream kitchen. The kitchen is amazing and features a tile backsplash, granite counter tops, stainless appliances including a gas stove, and a peninsula large enough for stools. The master bedroom is on the main level and features its own full bath with tile shower, double sinks, and a walk in closet. There is a study off the master bedroom. Also downstairs for your convenience is the laundry room and a powder room for guests. Upstairs there are two bedrooms that share a full bath. There is also a bonus room that could be used as a bedroom, movie room or craft room. This home has it all, and it is in the desirable Acadia Community. Bring your sports equipment, your sunglasses or just bring your lawn chair! The neighborhood has access to the river, a clubhouse, pavilion, walking trails, soccer field, tennis courts, basketball courts, fitness center, pool, playground and so much more. Minutes from dining or shopping in Greenville, Anderson or Clemson. Please call to take a look today, and love where you live.
- MLS® #1361059
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Lawn Maintenance, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Connie Rice
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address111 Fathers Drive
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Gas, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Price Change History for 111 Fathers Drive, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1361059)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2018 at 5:16pm CDT.