Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
238 Glenbrooke Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1361143
Condo/Townhouse in Glenbrooke Townhouses Greenville SC
NEAR DOWNTOWN - Glenbrooke Townhomes - 2BR/2.5BA townhome with over 2800 square feet featuring an inviting two story foyer, formal dining room with hardwood floors, spacious kitchen with lots of cabinets, stainless appliances, and stone countertops, and great room with fireplace, gas logs, built in bookcase, and balcony with beautiful view of private wooded area. The second floor features a Master Suite with balcony, large walk-in closet, and private bath with double vanities and separate tub and shower. The second spacious bedroom features a large walk-in closet and en suite full bath. The basement area offers a heated office/work out room with 1/2 bath, a laundry area with sink, and oversize two car garage. Additional features of home include hardwood floors in foyer and dining room, plantation shutters throughout, lots of storage, extra large rooms, two balconies with view of wooded common area, and multi HVAC units. Glenbrooke is less than 10 minutes from Downtown Greenville convenient to interstates and Cherrydale and Haywood Mall for shopping and dining. This unique townhome community offers lawn maintenance, pest control, and exterior maintenance through the HOA and is in the sought after Lake Forest school area. Townhomes rarely come available in this stately quiet community so close to Downtown Greenville
- MLS® #1361143
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1986
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Michelle Wood
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address238 Glenbrooke Way
- SubdivisionGlenbrooke Townhouses
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2018 at 12:31pm CDT.