Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
71 Raptor Way, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1361219
Home in Other Landrum SC
Looking for a mountain retreat in the mountains of Landrum...you found it THE CLIFFS of GLASSY. Affordable and a great place to call home! Gated GOLF community that has a lot to offer! Private clubhouse, Fitness Center, Walking/bike trails,Community Center, Olympic size pools, Playground, Tennis Courts,Chapel, 24 hour security at main entrance and more! Plus beautiful breath taking views of the mountains. The mountain bungalow offers over 2500 heated square feet. Main level of home features spacious open floor plan! Kitchen is open to great-room & dining room. Great-room features flagstone rock fireplace with gas logs. double set of french doors that lead out onto over-sized deck. Recessed lighting through entire home. Dining room is large in size with large floor to ceiling windows. Master bedroom features large walk-in closet, private full bath with separate shower and garden tub. Double vanity with drawers and cabinets. MB also has french door that leads out to deck. Laundry room,large double door pantry and half bath all located on main level. Lower level of home offers two large bedrooms, full bath with tub/shower combo and den area. One of the bedrooms has french doors that lead out to covered deck. This home has lots of storage, closets & room in the garage for your needs.Two heat-pumps! Double garage.Yard is very private...woods on the left side and trails in the back. This home has a lot of bang for the money! There is a one time initiation fee associated with the purchase, subject to change.
- MLS® #1361219
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads, Dog Park
- ParkingBasement Level, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Traci Brock
- Listing Office:Re/max 1st Source Realty
- Address71 Raptor Way
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 1:16pm CDT.