Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26 Hydrangea Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1361258
Home in Bennetts Grove Simpsonville SC
Welcome Home! This one-owner 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home on over a half-acre lot boasts countless upgrades not easily found in a re-sale property. Plus 26 Hydrangea is zoned for award-winning schools and is located within minutes of all of that Five Forks Simpsonville has to offer! Built by Ryan Homes, this property features amazing living spaces including an elegant home office/study with French doors across from the two-story foyer. There’s also a graciously sized formal dining room to the right of the foyer. Hardwoods grace this space as well as the foyer, great room, gourmet kitchen and breakfast area that overlooks the sprawling deck and fully fenced rear grounds. The vaulted Great Room features a gas log fireplace and large windows with transoms. The kitchen is impressive with granite countertops, high-end appliance package including gas cooktop and double ovens, upgraded cabinetry as well as a wrap-around bar and island! The owner's retreat is found on the main level with a huge sitting area plus two walk-in closets and a well-appointed master bathroom complete with tiled shower, tub surround and flooring. The laundry room is also found on the man level with a utility sink, upper cabinets and access to the two-car side load garage. The powder room is also easily accessible on the main level for guests as well. Upstairs you'll treasure the fact that this home comes with a third full bathroom that services two of the bedrooms PLUS a bedroom suite with its own private bathroom. And, there's a large bonus room with surround sound over the garage for recreation & fun. This home has it all and if you're looking for outdoor appeal, don't miss the tiered rear deck with tranquil views of the lake behind this home. Other features include security system, full yard irrigation system, ornamental steel fence, extra driveway pad and more! Bennetts Grove is in the heart of Five Forks Simpsonville and is zoned for Monarch Elem, Beck Middle and JL Mann High School. Don't let this one slip away!!
- MLS® #1361258
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Melissa Morrell
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address26 Hydrangea Way
- SubdivisionBennetts Grove
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 26 Hydrangea Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1361258)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2018 at 5:16pm CDT.