Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
344 Montalcino Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1361407
Home in Tuscany Falls Simpsonville SC
PRICE REDUCED - APPRAISAL ON FILE..Visit this beautiful home on a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Tuscany Falls! On the first floor, the open-concept layout includes a dream kitchen, master bedroom suite, two additional bedrooms, informal and formal dining areas, laundry room, a full bath, and adorable powder room. From the first floor, you can walk out to the large, beautiful deck that overlooks a secluded, wooded ravine featuring the best of South Carolina's natural features. The second floor includes an additional master suite and loft/bonus area. The 2600 ft. unfinished basement is fabulous! This beautiful home has over $100,000 in builder upgrades and improvements including hardwood floors in great room, dining room, half-bath, hallways and breakfast nook, pot-filler and custom design island in the kitchen, expanded deck with fans and lights, custom closet and pantry shelving, transoms above some of the windows, custom window covers, gutters all around the house with leaf filters on the rear gutters, architectural roof shingles, 3rd car garage, irrigation system and drainage improvements, and beautiful landscaping with river stone and sandstone steps to name just a few. Community amenities include a pool with waterfall and lazy river and beautiful club house. Kitchen: The kitchen is a chef's dream with its phenomenal over-sized island and high-end Bosch appliances. Just off the kitchen, you'll love the walk-in pantry with custom shelving; the generously sized laundry room; and then the perfect sized half-bath. There is also a breakfast lounge attached to the kitchen with excellent lighting. Master Suite: Located just off the Great Room, you will find a well-appointed space and spa-like en suite that includes a large tile and stone shower, plenty of storage, and professionally designed closet. Great Room & Dining Room: The great room offers a 7-speaker surround sound system and a fireplace with gas logs and remote starter. The formal dining room can easily fit a table for up to 10 people and will be perfect for holiday dinners with family and entertaining with friends. 2nd Floor Master Suite: This huge space will be perfect as a guest suite, activity room, home office, or playroom. A large full bath and loft/bonus space round out the space making it versatile for your needs.
- MLS® #1361407
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Carol Pyfrom
- Listing Office:Carol Pyfrom Realty
- Address344 Montalcino Way
- SubdivisionTuscany Falls
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Price Change History for 344 Montalcino Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1361407)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $449,000)||$439,499||$9,501 (2.12%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 23rd, 2018 at 7:01am CDT.