Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
344 Montalcino Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1361407
Home in Tuscany Falls Simpsonville SC
PRICE REDUCED - APPRAISAL ON FILE..If you are looking for a beautiful home on a quiet cul-de-sac this is is the house for you! From the minute you walk in you will feel at home. The main floor is open concept – great for entertaining. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with its’ phenomenal oversized island and upgraded appliances. Custom shelving keeps your walk in pantry organized. The great room offers a 7-speaker surround sound system and a fireplace with gas logs and remote starter. In the master bedroom you will find a large tile and stone shower and professionally designed closet. Two additional bedrooms, an additional full bath and powder room are on the main floor as well. Upstairs is a loft/bonus area and a HUGE suite with full bath, walk-in closet and sitting area. If you enjoy outdoor living, a large, beautiful deck overlooks a wooded ravine affording privacy as you enjoy your morning coffee or dinner. Stairs lead down to the backyard. The backyard can also be accessed from the unfinished basement level (approx 2600 sq ft). This beautiful home has over $100,000 in builder upgrades and improvements including hardwood floors in great room, dining room, half-bath, hallways and breakfast nook, pot-filler and custom design island in the kitchen, expanded deck with fans and lights, custom closet and pantry shelving, transoms above the windows, custom window covers, gutters all around the house with leaf filters on the rear gutters, architectural roof shingles, 3rd car garage, irrigation system and drainage improvements, and beautiful landscaping with river stone and sandstone steps to name just a few. Community amenities include a pool with waterfall and lazy river and beautiful club house. Don't miss this beauty!
- MLS® #1361407
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Carol Pyfrom
- Listing Office:Carol Pyfrom Realty
- Address344 Montalcino Way
- SubdivisionTuscany Falls
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Price Change History for 344 Montalcino Way, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1361407)
|Price Reduced (from $449,000)||$439,499||$9,501 (2.12%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2018 at 12:46pm CDT.