Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
710 Brown Avenue, Belton SC, 29627 MLS® #1361415
Home in None Belton SC
Brown Avenue is Belton’s very finest street, and this gracious southern manse enjoys level, 3-acre lot with tennis court. Close to Belton’s charming Downtown, about 10 minutes to famed Grits & Groceries, less than 30 min’s to Greenville SC’s magnetic Downtown and world classs health care at GHS, less than 20 min’s to Anderson SC’s downtown. Original owner. Custom designed and built to reflect the character of bygone Southern charm and elegance, replete with hand picked antique light fixtures. Formal foyer, generous Great Room, large Dining, and spacious Den with beamed ceiling. Easy flow for entertaining. Study designed for MD who often welcomed patients here.1st flr guest suite large enough to use as master. Three more bedrooms up, including official master. High ceilings, graceful staircase, abundant natural light, ample storage. You will love making this home your own, and realizing the amazing potential here. Already inspected at selller expense, see Assoc Docs.
- MLS® #1361415
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesTennis Court
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Joan Herlong
- Listing Office:Joan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address710 Brown Avenue
- Zip Code29627
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- HighBelton Honea Path
Price Change History for 710 Brown Avenue, Belton, SC (MLS® #1361415)
|Price Reduced||$425,627||$25,000 (5.55%)|
|Price Reduced||$450,627||$39,000 (7.97%)|
|Price Reduced (from $524,627)||$489,627||$35,000 (6.67%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2018 at 9:31pm CST.