Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
323 Benford Drive, Boiling Springs SC, 29316 MLS® #1361481
Home in Turtle Creek Boiling Springs SC
Custom built brick home in beautiful Turtle Creek Subdivision! Two story traditional style one owner home was built with attention to detail inside and out. Professionally landscaped lawn and the stamped concrete driveway set the tone for the many unique features inside. Entry foyer with travertine tile floor opens to the formal dining room and office/living room areas. Home office offers a warm, cozy feeling with its gas log fireplace, built in bookshelves, and vaulted ceilings. Entertaining will be a pleasure in the spacious eat-in kitchen and greatroom areas. The kitchen features custom cabinets with pull outs, Thermador gas cook top, wall oven and microwave, breakfast bar, eat-in area, granite, tile backsplash, under counter lighting and more! The two story greatroom has a gas log fireplace, custom bookcases, and views of the wooded backyard. You’ll enjoy grilling on your 12x30 Trex deck or relaxing in your own hot tub. You won’t be disappointed in the main level master suite as it offers a trey ceiling, sitting area, his/her vanities, spacious walk-in tile shower, garden tub, and custom designed walk-in closet. Guest rooms are located on all three levels of the home. On the main level, guests will enjoy a private room and bath on the opposite side of the home from the master. Custom wrought iron clad stair railings lead to upstairs where you’ll find an open loft area. This is a very versatile space and could be used as a sitting area, computer area, or living space. Also upstairs, there are two roomy guest rooms plus a bonus room which could serve many purposes for a busy family. The fully finished basement has been freshly painted and carpeted. The layout is great for in-laws, teens, or theatre room. The second kitchen, second laundry room with stackable washer/dryer remaining, guest room, full bath and den are move in ready. The single garage is perfectly accessible from the inside. The driveway extends around the house to allow the lower level resident to pull right into the 3rd garage and enter the house without accessing upstairs. Walk out from the basement level onto a stamped concrete patio and into the fenced backyard. Yard is great for pets and children. Creek borders back of property. Storage space can be found in the walk-out attic, basement, or garage areas. Many upgrades include new energy efficient LED lights, central vacuum, landscape border guards, two water heaters, three HVAC systems, and much more.
- MLS® #1361481
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Mitzi Kirsch
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Co
- Address323 Benford Drive
- SubdivisionTurtle Creek
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2018 at 5:16pm CDT.