Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 Burro Court, Boiling Springs SC, 29316 MLS® #1361482
Home in Other Boiling Springs SC
Custom built home located in Boiling Springs - Cul-de-sac lot surrounds this brick two story home with a walk out basement. Attention to detail can be found throughout this stunning home. The European design is a welcome sight as you pull onto the circular driveway. Hardwood floors flow throughout the coffered ceiling, gas log fireplace and built-ins. The cook in the family will enjoy the big kitchen with large center island, gas cook top, pot filler, wall oven, double drawer dishwasher, tile backsplash and a pantry. The formal dining room has a trey ceiling and detailed molding. The main level guest suite can also serve as a home office if needed. The seated bench and coat hanging area at the back door is great for families. The wrought iron railing leads upstairs to a sitting area. The master suite has a sitting area, hardwood floors, detailed molding, and a luxury bath complete with a walk in tile shower, double vanity, and customized walk in closet. The guest rooms have good closet space as well. Guest suite #2 has a private bath. Guest room #3 has a jack and jill bath shared with guest room #4. Walk in closets throughout all bedrooms. Basement has a rec. room with a bar area and sink, full bath, bedroom, and an exercise room. This area is perfect for entertaining by the in-ground, salt water pool. The patio area, grilling deck, and screened porch create a perfect venue for entertaining all ages. The brick fence around the pool offers privacy. Basement workshop has plenty of room for the handyman.
- MLS® #1361482
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Mitzi Kirsch
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blackwell & Co
- Address311 Burro Court
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBoilings Spring
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 1:16pm CDT.