Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
297 Lyman Lake Road, Lyman SC, 29365 MLS® #1361622
Home in None Lyman SC
Not a drive by. 1-bedroom contemporary treehouse-style home. New construction 25 miles from Downtown Greenville, SC, 15 miles to Downtown Spartanburg, hour to Asheville, NC. Open and bright and airy. There are clear maple hardwood floors throughout the home. Unique floating stairway with wire railing accents. Granite counters and stainless appliances in open kitchen. Master bedroom suite on 2nd level. Lovely master bath with garden tub and separate tile shower. Large laundry also on this level. Third floor office/guest space has 1/2 bath and great lake view. Daikin split-system ductless heat/air system. Informational brochures available. This home gets the sunsets. Small lot with little to no yard work so more time to deck sit and enjoy those sunsets. No lake access - but SJWD boat ramp nearby. Measurements from appraisal. Floorplan sketch available.
- MLS® #1361622
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Other, Charleston
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Lorraine Clippinger
- Listing Office:The Leanne Carswell Expert Re
- Address297 Lyman Lake Road
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryHolly Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2018 at 5:13pm CDT.