Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
213 E Avondale Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1361685
Home in North Main Greenville SC
1930's full brick traditional home located in the heart of North Main, walking distance to downtown. This one of a kind home has so much to offer from the .58 acre level lot to the 2.5 detached garage with a full above garage apartment with its separate entrance, great for earning some extra income. The home features 3 bdrms, 2 full bath, formal living and dining rooms, with beautiful hardwood flooring and newly painted rooms (gray that everyone loves) and cozy eat in kitchen. Relax on the screen porch or in the back of the yard sitting by your outside fireplace. So many extras in this home, New windows, Updated plumbing, electrical, generator and much more. Priced under appraised value and ready for its new owner
- MLS® #1361685
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Outdoor Fireplace, Generator
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Lisa Reese
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address213 E Avondale Drive
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Price Change History for 213 E Avondale Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1361685)
|Price Reduced (from $589,900)||$575,000||$14,900 (2.53%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2018 at 5:31pm CDT.