Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
457 Pimlico Road, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1361791
Home in Gower Estates Greenville SC
The perfect place to call home! Beautiful 6 Bedroom, 3 and ½ Bathroom home located in the heart of Gower Estates. This charming brick ranch offers over 3,600 square feet of living space. As you walk in the front door you will find a large formal entry with coat closet. Off the formal entry to the right is the formal living room which leads you on into the formal dining room. Off the dining room you will find the kitchen with a grand island opening up into the great room with a beautiful brick fire place and vaulted ceilings. Additionally on the first level are four large bedrooms including the master suite. Beautiful hardwood floors run throughout the entire first level except for ceramic tile in both bathrooms and the laundry room. Upstairs you will find a bonus room, two more bedrooms, and an additional bathroom. Outside the home offers a large enclosed porch with cathedral style ceilings and large exposed deck to the one side. Beautiful trees and established landscaping finish off the yard for your own piece of paradise. Come check it out today and see all 457 Pimlico has to offer!
- MLS® #1361791
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Michael Mumma
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address457 Pimlico Road
- SubdivisionGower Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 20th, 2018 at 12:17pm CDT.