Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Peters Creek Court, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1361795
Home in Kilgore Plantation Simpsonville SC
Stately, Sophisticated and Spacious! Located in one of Greenville’s coveted neighborhoods surrounded by custom built executive homes. Mahogany leaded glass doors open to the soaring two story foyer with marble floor. The foyer is flanked by a formal dining room as well as a stately gentleman’s study. A beautiful great room with a deep coffered ceiling, handsome built-in bookcases centered by an inviting gas log fireplace are the perfect backdrop for ultimate entertaining. A double set of French doors which opens to a brick patio complete the great room. Love to cook? You’ll be in chef’s heaven as this kitchen is equipped with custom cabinetry, a center island work station, commercial quality stainless steel appliances, and even a pot filler for cooking pasta. Spacious solid surface countertops and a breakfast bar complete your dream kitchen. A cozy den or game room offers an attractive floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace with gas logs, built-in cabinetry to store your books and media equipment and is also large enough to accommodate a pool table. Escape to the screen porch with attractive brick pavers and enjoy cool evenings next to the dual fireplace from the den. The master on main offers a double trey ceiling with a sitting nook, a large luxury bath and, his and her walk-in closets. The second level provides four additional bedrooms – two with private baths and two bedrooms which share a Jack and Jill bath. The oversized bonus room has a large built-in entertainment center complete with surround sound. You will enjoy watching your favorite sports in this media space. A third floor bedroom with a private bath makes for a perfect guest suite or a possible exercise room. True craftsmanship shines throughout this home. An oversized three car garage, four additional walk in closets and plenty of attic storage complete this home. This beautiful yard features professional landscaping and includes accent lighting on the home. An irrigation system keeps this groomed yard looking fantastic. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on almost an acre level lot with plenty of space to add a pool. Located near shopping for all your daily needs plus excellent schools. So, stop looking, it’s right here.
- MLS® #1361795
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Helen Hagood
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address2 Peters Creek Court
- SubdivisionKilgore Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Double Sided/See Through, Outdoor
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone, Marble
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 2 Peters Creek Court, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1361795)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 1:16pm CDT.