Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
331 Algonquin Trail, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1362017
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
2 BONUS ROOMS (one could be 6th bedroom) / ONE BONUS ON THIRD FLOOR / STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES / HARDWOODS THROUGHOUT / GUEST BEDROOM WITH FULL BATH ON MAIN LEVEL / HIS & HER CLOSETS (WALK-IN) IN MASTER / EXTRA PARKING PAD / COVERED BACK PORCH & MUCH MORE. Located in the exclusive Belhaven Village at Hollingsworth Park, this expansive home combines elegance with easy livability. The floor plan begins with an inviting Foyer framed by a trey ceiling, and gorgeous hardwoods that extend through-out the main level living areas. The Formal Living room flows seamlessly into the Dining Room which has been styled with designer lighting and wainscoting. The Dining Room is also adjacent to the Kitchen, allowing you to serve with ease. The amazing Center Island Kitchen could be the envy of most restaurants in town! It’s equipped with a full bank of custom cabinetry, granite counter-tops, a coordinating tile back-splash, and stainless steel appliances. Beyond the Kitchen you will find a Breakfast Area, and a relaxing Great Room featuring a wall of windows, and a stacked stone fireplace with gas logs. You will also be delighted to find a spacious guest bedroom (could be a master on main level) with en-suite bath on the main level. Head upstairs to experience the Master Suite which includes an octagonal trey ceiling, his and her walk-in closets, jetted garden tub and separate walk-in shower. Three secondary bedrooms can also be found upstairs with two additional full baths. The Bonus Room over the garage offers an en-suite bath and would make a great Teen Suite! A Second Bonus Room can be found on the third floor and would make the perfect “Man Cave/Home Theater” or entertaining spot for family and friends. A covered patio greets you outside as well as a two-car garage, with extra parking pad. Hollingsworth Park is conveniently located close to I-385, I-85, shopping, dining, and boasts amenities such as sidewalks, a playground, and lawn maintenance.
- MLS® #1362017
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Path, Playground, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address331 Algonquin Trail
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 23rd, 2018 at 9:16am CDT.