Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Glengrove Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1362073
Home in Highgrove Estates Simpsonville SC
Beautifully updated 5 BR/4.5 BA home with soaring vaulted ceilings, an abundance of natural light and large bonus room on third floor. Enjoy gracious living with the large, open eat-in kitchen with seating at both the island and in the breakfast room. The main floor also has a generous guest bedroom and full bath that would be great for an Au Pair, mother-in-law suite or guests. This home has many builder upgrades that are not present in other homes in the neighborhood, such as garden tub in the master bedroom, crown molding and interior plantation shutters. Home has been freshly painted. Master bedroom includes a separate sitting room. Additionally, Sellers added a spacious, covered tile patio, perfect for outdoor eating. Crawlspace professionally encapsulated and sealed. Kids will enjoy walking to the neighborhood pool and playground a few minutes' walk away. Seller has also already paid the HOA fee for 2018 - no HOA fees due until January 2019! Home also has a current termite bond with Terminex that is transferrable to the new owner. Come see this wonderful home
- MLS® #1362073
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Laura Mcdonald
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address4 Glengrove Drive
- SubdivisionHighgrove Estates
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 1:01pm CDT.