Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
185 Shady Grove Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1362136
Condo/Townhouse in The Townes at Brookwood Simpsonville SC
Experience maintenance free living in this beautifully cared for townhome located within a gated community and convenient to Main Street Simpsonville and I-385! This wonderful end unit abode showcases a desirable open floorplan and designer touches throughout. Upon entering the home you will be thrilled to find an inviting Foyer with a transomed front entrance, conveniently placed Powder Room and easy access to front entry Garage. Hand Scraped hardwoods also begin in the Foyer and stretch throughout the main level living areas along with crown molding and stylish 2” blinds. There’s plenty of room for entertaining and relaxing in the large Great Room where you will find a gas log fireplace trimmed with a traditional mantle, lighted ceiling fan, and a French door that provides direct access to the private fenced patio. The Kitchen does not disappoint! Its equipped with 42” custom cabinetry with soft close drawers & brushed nickel hardware, granite countertops, extended snack bar and a full array of stainless steel appliances. All of the bedrooms are privately located upstairs. The restful Master Suite is what dreams are made of! It includes a 7x7 sitting area and an extra storage closet within the bedroom. The master bath features a deep garden tub, separate shower with glass enclosure, vanity with soft close drawers, huge walk-in closet and tile flooring. Both secondary bedrooms offer soft carpet that begs you to go barefoot, lighted ceiling fans, 2” blinds and roomy double door closets. They share a centrally located hall bath that includes a tub/shower combination, cultured marble vanity and easy to clean tile flooring. Also of note is the upstairs Laundry Room, additional decked storage space found in the attic and the partial yard sprinkler system. Neighborhood amenities include a secured entrance, pool and common areas. The monthly regime fee includes exterior maintenance, lawn maintenance, and termite contract.
- MLS® #1362136
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1400-1599
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Ernie Truman
- Listing Office:Carolina Moves, Llc
- Address185 Shady Grove Drive
- SubdivisionThe Townes at Brookwood
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 22nd, 2018 at 3:31pm CDT.